Customer Relations Clerk – Arrive Logistics
As a Client Relations Clerk, you will support the team of Client Relations Specialists to keep the accounts receivable functions running smoothly. The Client Relations Clerk provides financial, administrative and office services. They process and monitor incoming payments and secure income by verifying and posting receipts. The customer relations clerk works closely with our customer, carrier and accountant teams.
- Collect and process PODs and associated documents.
- Make sure that customers who do not require POD are set up to invoice on the delivery date.
- Review payments received for application to correct invoices and review invoices prior to distribution, as required.
- Manage level 1 email billing processes and work closely with BizDev representatives to determine if they want to receive the email before sending it to the customer.
- Manage level 1 customer calls regarding customer billing and billing issues.
- Work with the sales team to complete loads, if necessary.
- Create and distribute invoices.
- Maintain customer accounts.
- Update special billing requirements on a customer specific basis.
- Create RMAs for pre-approval.
- Navigate, maintain and download data on customer portals.
Education and / or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in an accounts receivable role
- Oracle NetSuite Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Initiative and ability to work independently and in a team
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of precision and attention to detail
- Enjoy great benefits including health, dental, vision and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and seniority.
- Build relationships and find your home in Arrive with our employee resource groups.
- Get recognized with our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays… lunch is on Arrive! Snacks and lunches are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, Texas – we’re conveniently located near the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Treat yourself to discounts at local gyms or with our onsite gym team.
- Maximize your well-being with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our referral program!
- Get moving assistance! If you are not in the area, we offer relocation packages and a relocation specialist can help you through the process.
Response to Covid and Flex policy:
Arrive Leadership continuously assesses the Covid-19 pandemic and makes informed decisions based on applicable regulations, CDC recommendations, best practices and local impacts of the pandemic. Arrive has a comprehensive and proactive Covid response plan in place designed for the safety of our employees. This plan includes an office safety protocol for all employees and a flexible work schedule based on position and seniority.