Customer Support Integrations – Refresh Miami
OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at over $750 million just seven months after inception. OpenStore is reinventing the future of e-commerce. Today, we’re building the technology and the team to identify, value, acquire, and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant cash for their businesses and where consumers have easy access to the best small brand products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Support Integrations role is part of the Merchant Integrations team and is a critical part of our onboarding processes at OpenStore. Our sellers come to us with vastly different customer experience/support processes and unlimited Shopify and other support tools, as well as custom code and configurations. We are looking for a technically-oriented generalist who is familiar with e-commerce tools and support systems (or is happy to scale up quickly!) to help us integrate and standardize these partners. You will work closely with our product and operations teams and we will continue to develop our customer experience platform.
We will invest in your development and do our best to make it one of your best professional experiences. We believe that joining OpenStore will be a career choice for employees.
WHO ARE YOU
– Your concern for efficiency helps you unlock scalable solutions. You have experience working with support and customer experience teams, and will apply best practices and creative problem solving.
– You are an effective collaborator; You co-create solutions that are better than the sum of individual ideas. You accept intellectual friction as an improvement characteristic, not a relationship bug.
– You are a world-class project manager. Nothing escapes you and you know how to escalate problems and anticipate emergency plans.
– You thrive in fast and agile environments. At this stage, we are still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team on the onboarding playbook to create an increasingly efficient and low risk process.
– You are proud of your strong sense of belonging. Your ability to execute and clear blockers helps you and the entire company move forward quickly with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
– You will own and review the Customer Support Onboarding Manual. With efficiency in mind, you’ll identify which parts of the playbook to automate and which parts to tweak to improve efficiency.
– You will collaborate with colleagues. Work with product and engineering to identify automation opportunities and design scalable solutions. You will partner with operations colleagues to streamline the transition from integrations to full operations.
– You will be in charge of project management of the integration process for new acquisitions. You will work on the ground with salespeople, our pricing/diligence team and our operations teams to execute a smooth process.
WHAT YOU HAVE
– 2-4 years of experience in product operations, customer support leadership, technology consulting, or related experience
– Previous experience working with e-commerce platforms, applications and systems
At OpenStore, we believe that to recruit great people, we need to create a great place to work. With this in mind, we have made sure to provide a fun and exciting environment that encourages creativity and allows for growth.
OpenStore is a proud equal opportunity employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive workspace, where everyone feels supported, connected and inspired to do their best.
Employment is conditional on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus, including presentation of documented proof thereof, by the start date. OpenStore will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of persons who are unvaccinated due to disability and/or genuine religious belief.