Customer Support Specialist | Ticketsolve
Our mission is to provide the best complete ticketing platform, a system that helps our customers in all aspects of their organization. Our partner portfolio includes over 350 organizations across the UK and all of Ireland. Our clients are theatres, arts organisations, venues and festivals. Over the past fourteen years, Ticketsolve has evolved in partnership with their needs and requirements.
As our business has grown, so has our team of experts with business, software and event experience in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Our entire team is committed to understanding our clients’ organizational needs in order to establish the best way to deploy Ticketsolve’s functionalities and advisory services to meet them.
About the role: Customer Support and Training Specialist
We are passionate about our customers and ensuring they get the most out of Ticketsolve and our customer support and training specialists are a key part of this. Whether training a ticketing team on the system or creating a seating plan for a brand new venue – a support specialist knows their stuff when it comes to Ticketsolve and what it has to offer. Support Specialists work directly with customers to help them get the most out of Ticketsolve, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as a bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
- Support and assist our customers on a daily basis by phone and email to answer all their questions and solve all problems effectively and efficiently within an eclectic team.
- Conduct tailored training sessions for new and existing customers on system functionality both remotely via zoom sessions and in person at our locations (occasional travel may be required).
- Build strong working relationships with all of our customers to help them get the most out of the system and help them grow.
- Assist our new customers to join Ticketsolve as a ticketing provider and oversee task management throughout the onboarding process.
- Maintain and constantly develop a working knowledge of all aspects of Ticketsolve; such as system functionality and hardware used, such as printer configuration and scanner configuration.
- Creating knowledge articles on our Ticketsolve feature and functionality help desk
- Work collaboratively within the support team and other departments to ensure projects and deadlines are successfully met.
- Customer service experience focused on providing exceptional customer service in a busy work environment.
- Confident speaker and trainer – part of this role is delivering training sessions to large groups of people both online and in person, so being comfortable with public speaking is important .
- Demonstrable problem-solving abilities and experience troubleshooting within a role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal and written.
- A willingness and passion to work collaboratively to help bring projects to fruition.
- The ability to work unaided and independently to complete tasks on time and assist in a busy team environment.
- Proactive nature and positive work ethic – a dedication to our company values and growth in an exciting and busy time for business expansion.
- Understand and make the best use of your time
- Box office experience in arts/festivals/halls
- Experience with Ticketsolve and/or other ticketing systems, EPOS or CRM
- A passion for the arts and theater industry
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities drive us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and aligned with our values. Regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know that lack of confidence and impostor syndrome can prevent you from meeting spectacular candidates (especially and statically women) – so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!
Although this is a remote role, we are flexible for those who feel they would benefit from an office environment and are therefore able to offer hybrid work in Dublin and Manchester. In addition to being open to discussion around coworking spaces near you.
Applications and deadline
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to [email protected] before 5 p.m. Monday, October 3. First round interviews will start from October 7 and will take place via Zoom.
We are always looking for exciting, driven and passionate people to join our amazing Ticketsolve team. Even if a deadline has passed, you think you can offer a skill set for another currently unadvertised role or you just really want to work with us. – get in touch! We’d love to hear from you and are always open to new ideas from great people.