Full-time sales administration and customer support
Hello, we are Bensons, a toy company with a simple mission: to make the world fun. Our family business is proudly built with this ethos, and our products and brands can be found in family homes across Australia and in many cases…the world (Yes! We’re a big deal????).
At Bensons, we’ve earned our stripes as one of the most innovative companies in the industry. From product development to distribution, marketing and sales, you will always see our name in the spotlight as a maker of smart, creative and FUN toys.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you. We are looking for a full-time Sales Administration and Customer Support Agent to be the first point of contact for all sales inquiries at Bensons. This role would suit someone who has had 2 years of experience in a similar role, or who can demonstrate that they have worked in a fast-paced environment and can learn quickly.
This role will include and require order flow management, analytical and communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and a proactive approach.
duties and responsibilities
- Manage the processing of all orders accurately and efficiently
- Communicate and liaise with customers regarding delays, price requests and other issues to be resolved.
- Handle incoming customer service inquiries such as product/order requests, replacements or refunds and ensure they are addressed and corrected in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide appropriate product information and pricing by identifying customer needs.
- Convey messages accurately and concisely
- Communicate professionally in all customer interactions
- Assist in maintaining system data integrity
- Provide overflow support and management assistance as needed, including general administrative support
- Maintain and improve communication and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales administration or customer service (contact center preferred)
- We are looking for candidates who have worked in a fast-paced environment and can learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the workforce
- Experience and understanding of ERP systems
- Reliable and autonomous who shows initiative
- Patience and empathy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to apply conflict resolution skills to diffuse situations
We look forward to hearing from those who have:
- A proven ability to maintain excellent customer service standards across a range of channels, from email to live chat, telephone and beyond.
- Strong crisis management skills, with the ability to identify a potential problem and resolve it proactively, quickly and appropriately.
- Great attention to detail and effective written and verbal communication.
- A passion for customer service, problem solving and a desire to educate consumers about our products and company values.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV outlining your skills and experience relevant to the position. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A full driver’s license is also preferred but not essential. The position is based in our Derrimut office.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bensons Trading.