Rite Aid unveils new customer loyalty program, Rite Aid Rewards
For customers who regularly shop and fill their prescriptions at Rite Aid, their journeys are about to become more rewarding. Rite Aid announced the launch of Rite Aid Rewardsa new customer loyalty program that makes it easier for more customers to engage and save.
Rite Aid Rewards allows members to earn points through daily shopping, prescription pickups, personalized challenges and special member-only promotions. A digital-first program, customers will track and convert points into Rite Aid Rewards BonusCash through a member’s digital account at riteaid.com or the Rite Aid app. For every dollar spent, members earn 10 points, subject to certain limits. With as little as 1,000 points, members can convert their points into $2 BonusCash Rite Aid Rewards to redeem at checkout. Members can also let their points accumulate and redeem them later for more BonusCash.
“The Rite Aid Rewards program reflects our customers’ desire for a simpler program with more ways to earn and save,” said Erik Keptner, director of marketing and merchandising at Rite Aid. “We’ve moved from a tiered program to a points-based program that allows more customers to earn rewards. And as a digital program, customer preferences will drive personalized offers and challenges, delivering engaging experiences online or in-app. »
The Rite Aid Rewards program gives customers more ways to save than ever before:
- Earn points for qualifying product purchases in-store and online as well as for picking up prescriptions; points are redeemable for Rite Aid Rewards BonusCash
- Members-only pricing and promotions, including instant BonusCash offers and personalized offers
- Opportunities to earn more points through shopping challenges designed for each customer’s specific product preferences. From March 1stprogram members can earn up to 15,000 points in personalized challenges on products they already purchase.
“What makes Rite Aid Rewards unique is the addition of custom challenges that provide opportunities to earn even more points when they reach purchase thresholds on the products they love,” Keptner added.
Rite Aid Rewards, which replaces Wellness+ Rewards, continues some of the most popular features of the old loyalty program, including:
- Members-only pricing and instant BonusCash promotions for eligible products
- Rite Aid Rewards 65+ (formerly wellness65+) remains a special benefit for participating seniors. They now earn 5X points on the first Wednesday of every month.
Current Wellness+ customers will be automatically enrolled in Rite Aid Rewards. Current point balances have been reset to zero with the end of the Wellness+ program on February 26, 2022. Any BonusCash in a customer’s account will remain in their Rite Aid Rewards account with the issued expiration intact. Additionally, current wellness65+ members are automatically enrolled as Rite Aid Rewards 65+ members.
Rite Aid Reward Points cannot be earned or used at Bartell Drugs pharmacies at this time. Other restrictions may apply. For more information on Rite Aid rewards, visit Riteaid.com/rewards.
Learn more about Loyalty360 with Rite Aid: